Sunday, December 14, 2008

Super Teacher Worksheets


I am not a fan of worksheets by any means. However, I found the Super Teacher Worksheets site to be pretty useful. This week we are working on verbs. So I am going to take a worksheet I found online and adapt it. Sometimes I miss using the colorful sentence strips so... We will put the sentences from the worksheet on sentences strips and the students will have the determine which word is the verb in the sentence.

Cute note: We have been learning about nouns. We just finished discussing common and proper nouns. At a concert on Friday my name was printed on a piece of paper to reserve a spot for our class in the cafeteria. One of my students looked at it and then looked up and me and said, "your name is a proper noun too?" I just smiled and said "you are correct".

No comments: