Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BrainPop iPhone App

BrainPop has a FREE iPhone app!


This is a great app for schools to download for their students onto iPod touches. It allows students access to a free weekly movie without a login.


Each movie is coupled with a quiz to help test the viewers' comprehension of the movie.


The app also saves the student's scorces for each quiz.


There is also a link to click to access more free movies from BrainPop.


The app is great for schools because it doesn't require schools to purchase a subscription to the site, but still allows students to utlize some of the great features of BrainPop!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I wish I had some iTouches for my class. This would be such a great thing for them to have. I love that each video has a quiz to follow it up. Thanks for sharing!